Healing Yoga for People Living with Cancer
by Lisa Holtby
Taylor Trade Publishing, 2004
More than an exercise program, Healing Yoga for People Living with Cancer is a deeply soothing form of moving meditation and a physical expression of the heart’s fierce desires for courage, strength, and love.
Designed for people with all types of cancer and at any stage of the disease, Healing Yoga is a safe way to rebuild strength, stamina, and flexibility during and following cancer treatments.
Appropriate for both beginners and experienced yoga practitioners, this book features:
· Clear explanations of the emotional and physical benefits of practicing yoga during and after cancer treatments
· Safety guidelines for people in active treatment for cancer
· Four complete yoga sequences taught with easy-to-follow instructions and illustrated with eighty photographs
· “Doctor’s Okay” icons on each of the forty yoga poses
· Adaptations to meet readers’ changing needs
|Remember we are NOT Doctors and have NO medical training.|
This site is like an Encyclopedia - there are many pages, many links on many topics.
Support our work with any size DONATION - see left side of any page - for how to donate. You can help raise awareness of CAM.